Occasionally you may find that the laundry you take out of the dryer is not quite as dry as it should be. This can be caused by a number of things:
- The air filter is clogged.
- The condenser is dirty (only in the case of a condenser dryer).
- You put in too much laundry.
- You select the wrong drying program.
- You place insufficiently wrung laundry in the dryer.
- The room exhaust hose is blocked or pinched (vented dryers only).
- Room too warm or room too small, no fresh air supply (only for air-cooled condenser dryers).
- Water supply closed (combined washer/dryer – water cooled).
- Uneven drying of laundry
Another possible problem is uneven drying of laundry. In this case, it’s usually not a technical problem, but one of the following errors:
- You put too much laundry in the dryer.
- The laundry has been placed in the dryer of different thicknesses or materials.
- You are drying only large pieces of laundry.
If you have checked all of these options and your dryer is still not working, contact North Country Appliance Repair Company to have the machine repaired. To report the repair, write down the dryer model and serial number from the nameplate. Never attempt to repair the dryer yourself. There is a risk of electric shock and you could seriously damage the dryer if you do it incorrectly.
A dryer is a thing that allows saving a lot of time. Do you use one? If yes, you know how convenient it is, when you need to have your favorite clothes urgently. You wash it, and you just put it to dry. In less than a half of hour, you might get it ready to wear. That is very convenient. But what should you do if your dryer breaks down or shows some signs of a malfunction? North Appliance Repair Service knows the solution. Just call us, and our specialists will repair your dryer as soon as possible. Our technicians are highly professional, and their services are of the highest quality.
If you use a dryer purchased in a different location or even a different country, do not worry. We handle all dryer models, from all places. If you have a rare brand or series, it is not an obstacle for our specialists. They know everything about all dryer brands and models. That’s why, they can fix anything.